Dubai Economy Circular 12-2020:- For regulating the re-opening of the selected commercial activities from now (14th April 2020)
The Department of Economic Development, Dubai announced the re-opening of the selected commercial activities ( Check for clarification below)
In line with the preventive measures to limit the spread of Corona Virus (Covid-19), the Department of Economic Development in Dubai directs to re-open the following commercial activities:
- Meat trading,
- Fruits & vegetables trading,
- Roaster, Mills,
- Nuts trading - Located in shopping malls only
- Chocolate and sweets trading - Located in shopping malls only
- Fish trading,
- Coffee trading,
- Tea trading stores
can operate according to the procedures mentioned below:
- Store operating hours between8 A.M. and 8 P.M.
- Adherence to preventive measures such as sanitization and social distancing
- Obtaining move permits from https://dxbpermit.gov.ae
The Department will conduct inspection visits to ensure that stores are incompliance with this circular. Kindly abide by the above.